Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology issues Document 1576/VHL-VP on continuing to strengthening the strict implementation of social distancing to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic
1. For units in Hanoi city:
- Strictly implementing Official Dispatch 19/CD-UBND dated August 21, 2021 of the Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee on strengthening measures to strictly implement social distancing to prevent the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Continuing to implement social isolation until 06h00 September 6, 2021 across the city.
- Continuing to strictly implement social distancing regulations for disease prevention and control in Directive 17/CT-UBND dated July 23, 2021 of the Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee.
- Continuing to develop the work plan of the unit on the basis of: arranging cadres, public employees and employees using information technology to work from home; Only cases of real necessity come to the agency, such as: on duty, handling confidential documents and other urgent necessary tasks as required.
- The head of the unit tightens the management and issuance of travel permits to officers and employees of the unit in order to ensure the right objects and regulations of the City.
2. For units in Ho Chi Minh City and Southern provinces:
- Strictly following the direction in Official Dispatch 2795/UBND-VX dated August 21, 2021 of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on strengthening control of groups of subjects allowed to circulate during the implementation of social distancing.
- Continuing to propagate and strictly implement the direction of the Government, the Prime Minister and other directive documents of the People's Committee of the province/city where the unit is headquartered; strictly implementing the requirements and regulations of the province/city on social distancing to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The head of the unit actively develops a work plan while the province/city implements social distancing to ensure compliance with the requirements, regulations and actual situation in the prevention and control of the COVID-19 pandemic; take responsibility for the issuance of travel permits to officials as prescribed in Official Letter 2795/UBND- VX dated August 21, 2021.
3. For units not located in the area of social distancing:
Continue to propagate and strictly implement measures to prevent and control the epidemic according to the guiding documents of VAST and functional agencies.
4. Units actively update the number of officials and employees who have been vaccinated and have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 in the weekly report sent to VAST Office. VAST will make contact to continue vaccinating the remaining officers and employees.
5. Continuing to propagate and strengthen inspection and supervision of epidemic prevention and control at the unit, strictly handling cases of violations of epidemic prevention and control; The head of the unit is responsible to the VAST President and the law in case officials and employees violate regulations, causing disease spread in the community.
6. Assign VAST Office to continue to strictly control and conduct medical checks on all cases of people entering/leaving the Academy during the time the City implements social distancing.
Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology requests heads of the units to direct the strict implementation of the above contents./.
Translated by Phuong Ha
Link to Vietnamese version