Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology issued document 1505/VHL-VP on continuing to strengthen the implementation of measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic
1. Continue to strictly implement Directive 17/CT-UBND on July 23, 2021 of the Chairman of the Hanoi People's Committee on the implementation of social distancing in the city to prevent and control COVID-19 and Directive 08/CT-VHL on July 24, 2021 of the President of VAST on promoting measures to prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. For units in Hanoi City:
- Continue to implement social distancing until 06h00 August 23, 2021 across the city.
- Units continue to develop working plans on the basis of: arranging for officials, employees to use information technology to work from home; Only authorized people come to the office to work directly in cases of real necessity such as: on duty, handling confidential documents and other urgent necessary tasks as required.
- Officials and employees absolutely do not go out of the city until the social distancing is over (except for those authorized by the head of the unit and the government).
3. For units in Ho Chi Minh City and Southern provinces: Continue to strictly implement Official Dispatch 1063/CD-TTg on July 31, 2021 of the Prime Minister on COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control; and the guiding documents of the People's Committee of the province and city where the unit is headquartered.
4. For other units: Continue to strictly implement pandemic prevention and control measures according to the guiding documents of the Academy and functional agencies.
5. Units proactively contact the Department of Health and local authorities to administerinject COVID-19 ovid-19 vaccines tofor employees (the Academy has sent a document to the Department of Health where the affiliated unit is headquartered).
6. Continue to strengthen inspection and supervision of pandemic prevention and control at the unit; strictly handle cases of propaganda, giving false information negatively affecting epidemic prevention and control; The head of the unit is fully responsible to the President of VAST for the pandemic prevention and control work of the unit.
Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology requested the heads of the units to direct the implementation./.
Translated by Phuong Ha
Link to Vietnamese version