Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology continues to strengthen measures to prevent and control COVID-19 pandemic
1. Thoroughly and strictly implementing Prime Minister's direction in Notice 230/TB-VPCP dated September 1, 2021 and the contents of Directive 20/CT-UBND dated September 3, 2021 of Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee; Directive 08/CT-VHL dated July 24, 2021 of the President of VAST and other directing documents on pandemic prevention and control.
2. Actively carry out regular medical and health declarations, in accordance with regulations, especially those living in Zone 1 (according to Hanoi's zoning regulations in Directive 20/CT-UBND).
3. Promote propaganda, proactively update information on the pandemic situation and measures to prevent and control the pandemic in a timely and accurate manner; work resolutely against inaccurate information.
4. Plan and arrange employees of the unit to work during the period of social distancing in accordance with regulations. Report to the Academy on the work plan and the list of employees going to work during the period of social distancing.
5. Strengthen and supervise the implementation of prevention and strictly handle cases of violations of regulations on pandemic prevention and control; promptly praise and reward collectives and individuals for actively and effectively doing pandemic prevention and control.
6. Head of the unit strictly manages and issues traffic permit papers to employees according to the provisions of Directive 16/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2020 of the Prime Minister and is responsible for the following: comprehensive responsibility before President of VAST for the issuance of traffic permits for employees and the pandemic prevention and control of the unit.
7. Heads of units, within the ambit of their assigned powers, actively direct and organize effective implementation measures for pandemic prevention and control according to regulations; promptly report to the Steering Committee for COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control of VAST of arising issues related to the unit's pandemic prevention and control (if any).
Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology requests heads of the units to direct the strict implementation of the above contents./.
Translated by Phuong Ha
Link to Vietnamese version