13th Executive Committee Meeting: Summary of work in the first 6 months, key tasks of work in the remaining months of 2023
On June 26, 2023, the Party Committee of the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology (VAST Party Committee) held the "13th Executive Committee Meeting: Summary of the work in the first 6 months, tasks and tasks for the remaining months of 2023”. Comrade Chau Van Minh, Member of the Party Central Committee, Secretary of VAST Party Committee, President of VAST chaired the meeting, along with the participation of members of the Executive Committee and members of the Inspection Committee of the VAST Party Committee.
Comrade Chau Van Minh, Member of the Party Central Committee, Secretary of VAST Party Committee and President of VAST, delivered the opening speech
2023 continues to be a difficult year for the country. However, with the consensus and determination in leadership and direction of VAST Party Committee, VAST leaders and party committees of affiliated units, VAST has achieved many important results. At the meeting, the delegates focused on discussing, contributing ideas and agreeing on the following contents:
• Approving the contents of the Report on the results of the Party's work in the first 6 months of the year, the key tasks in the rest of 2023 of VAST Party Committee.
• Approving the content of the preliminary report on inspection and supervision in the first 6 months, the key tasks of the rest of 2023 of the Party Committee and the Inspection Committee of the VAST Party Committee.
• Approving the content of the Resolution on "Enhancing the leadership role of party committees at all levels in attracting young cadres and excellent research groups".
• Approving basically the content of the Resolution on "Continuing to promote the quality of management of scientific and technological potentials at units under VAST".
• Approving the 2024 state budget estimate plan of VAST.
• Approving the Resolution of the Thirteenth Executive Committee Meeting.
• Approving the Resolution of the Thirteenth Executive Committee Meeting. Concluding the conference, comrade Chau Van Minh, member of Party Central Committee, Secretary of VAST Party Committee and President of VAST, emphasized, in order to effectively implement the key tasks in the last months of 2023 that the meeting has determined, it is recommended that comrades and members of the Party Executive Committee, based on their assigned responsibilities and tasks, concretize the assigned work contents, strengthen inspection and urge for implementation; focus on reviewing the assigned political tasks of each agency and unit to continue to lead and direct the implementation of tasks in the last 6 months of 2023 to ensure the highest efficiency; and focus on directing the 8th VAST Trade Union Congress, term 2023-2028.
Within the framework of the meeting, the VAST Party Committee awarded the Certificate of Merit of the Central Agencies Party Committee to 03 party members "Excellently completing the task" for 5 consecutive years (2018-2023).
Awarding Certificates of Merit from Central Agencies Party Committees
Taking a photograph