|Study and manufacture active vibration isolation used for optical tweezers
|Research hosting institution
|Institute of Mechanics
|Project leader’s name
|Msc Nguyen Ba Nghi
|01/01/2017 - 31/12/2019
|600 million VND
|Goal and objectives of the project
|- Build scientific base for active vibration isolation
- Design and manufacture a prototype of active vibration isolation.
- Design and manufacture an optical tweezers.
- Measure and experiment in the manufactured devices.
- Theoretical results:
+ Scientific base of semi-active and active vibration isolations.
+ Scientific base of optical tweezers.
+ Improved semi-active control algorithms for vibration isolation
+ Improved active control algorithms for vibration isolation
- Applied results:
+ Design and manufacture a prototype of active vibration isolation integrated with optical tweezers.
+ Measure the ability of reducing vibration transmissibility and increasing vibration settling of vibration isolation.
+ Measure the ability of trapping object of optical tweezers.
|Novelty and actuality and scientific meaningfulness of the results
|- Proposing of improvement of control algorithms fo vibration isolation.
- Design, manufacture and measure the prototype of active vibration isolation integrated with optical tweezers.
|Products of the project
- Scientific papers in referred journals (list):
|Images of project