|Products of the project || |
- Scientific papers in referred journals (list):
(1) Dai Quang Ngo, Thuy Chinh Nguyen, Tien Dung Nguyen, Thi Lan Phung, Quoc Trung Vu, Hoang Thai- A Novel Biopolymer Nano-Complex Based on Fish Scale Collagen, Konjac Glucomannan, Camellia Chrysantha Polyphenols and Ginsenoside Rb1: Preparation, Characterization and Its Bioactivity, Journal of Polymers and the Environment, 29(7), 2150-2163 (2021), DOI: 10.1007/s10924-020-02022-0 (SCIE).
(2) Phu Hoang Luong, Thuy Chinh Nguyen, The Dan Pham, Do Mai Trang Tran, Thi Ngoc Lien Ly, Quoc Trung Vu, Thi Kim Ngan Tran, and Hoang Thai - Preparation and Assessment of Some Characteristics of Nanoparticles Based on Sodium Alginate, Chitosan, and Camellia chrysantha Polyphenols, International Journal of Polymer Science Volume 2021, Article ID 5581177, 11 pages (2021), https://doi.org/10.1155/2021/5581177 (SCIE).
(3) Thuy Chinh Nguyen, Do Mai Trang Tran, Tran Dung Hoang, Trong Lu Le,Tien Dung Nguyen, Thi Cam Quyen Ngo, Thi Hong Pham, Thi Thu Le Vu, Van Mao Can, Hoang Thai, A ternary biocomposite based on modified fish scale collagen and ginsenoside Rb1: preparation, properties and bioactivities, Polymer International (2022), https://doi.org/10.1002/pi.6389 (SCI).
(4) Pham The Dan, Thai Hoang, Nguyen Thuy Chinh*, Do Thi My, Dam Xuan Thang, Vu Quoc Trung, Study on some characteristics of fish scale collagen modified by UV irradiation, Vietnam Journal of Chemistry, 59 (6), 877- 886 (2021) (VAST1).
(5) Nguyen Thuy Chinh, Trinh Hoang Nghia, Ho Hong Tuan, Vu Quoc Manh, Vu Quoc Trung, Truong Cong Doanh, Thai Hoang - Study on characteristic of collagen extracted from fresh-water fish scales by bio-chemical method, Vietnam Journal of Chemistry, 58(5E12), 308-315 (2020) (VAST2).
(6) Nguyen Thuy Chinh, Nguyen Thuy Tien, Vu Quoc Manh, Thai Hoang - Fish scale derived collagen/ginsenoside Rb1 biocomposites: preparation, characterization and their hemostatic ability, Vietnam Journal of Science and Technology 59 (1) (2021) 47-56, doi:10.15625/2525-2518/59/1/15423 (VAST2).
- Patents : a patent registration was accepted and published in the IP Gazette of Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam.
- Technological products (describe in details: technical characteristics, place):
20 g of biomaterials based on modified fibril fish scale collagen, ginsenoside Rb1 (from Panax notoginseng) and yellow tea polyphenols (they have been used for characterization and in-vitro, in-vivo tests).
- Other products:
+ 01 procedure for fabrication of biomaterials based on modified fibril fish scale collagen, ginsenoside Rb1 (from Panax notoginseng) and yellow tea polyphenols.
+ Training a master student.