|Project's title||Research and integrating industrial connection standards for Gateway used for industrial control systems|
|Research hosting institution||Institute of Information Technology|
|Project leader’s name||M.S. Dang Manh Chinh|
|Project duration||01/01/2018 - 31/12/2020|
|Project’s budget||600 million VND|
|Goal and objectives of the project|| |
- Research and manufacturing Gateway for supporting industrial equipment to connect IP networks in the IoT trend.
|Main results|| |
- Developing solution and designing remote monitoring system integrated with Gateway device.
- Training 01 master with thesis research topic: "Research and designing the remote monitoring system integrating Gateway IOT device used in solar power generation.", 2020 , Students: Huynh Quang Trung, Electric Power University, co-instructed by Dr. Ngo Duy Tan (project's member).
- Published 02 scientific articles, including: 01 national conference article (with critic), 01 national specialized journal article.
- The project's products are successfully applied in solar power generation monitoring system. In the near future, it will be used in systems to monitor power consumption, environmental parameters ...
|Novelty and actuality and scientific meaningfulness of the results|| |
- Gateway device is designed to take on two roles at the same time: (1) the control device communicates with the sensor system, the actuator to collect data; (2) the Gateway device normally transmits data to the Internet. Reduces investment costs, suitable for upgrading existing systems or building new systems.
- Server software applying deep learning techniques to forecast electricity output yields better results than current methods in the electricity industry.
|Products of the project|| |
Scientific papers in referred journals (list):
- Dang Manh Chinh, Thai Quang Vinh, Pham Ngoc Minh, Dang Thanh Trung, Phung Thi Thanh Mai, Ngo Duy Tan, “Information security solutions for Gateway IoT devices”, Journal of Mining and Earth Science , pages 58-67, term II, volume 61, April 2020. ISSN 1859-1469.
Patents (list): Official letter accepting valid application No. 11294w / QD-SHTT of the National Office of Intellectual Property - Ministry of Science and Technology signed on July 31, 2020 for Useful solutions: “Connecting devices with data security on the road transmission”. Application code: 2-2020-00305.
- Summary report of the topic includes signed contents.
- Gateway device integrates industrial connection standards and Internet connection standards: RS232, RS485, Ethernet, Wifi, 3G, 4G/LTE.
- Software to receive and process data on Server, providing statistical features, reporting, data visualization, capable of forecasting power output based on deep learning techniques.
- Data monitoring software on mobile devices running on Android 4.0 operation system and above.
- Evidence of support for master training of student Huynh Quang Trung, Electric Power University, co-instructed by Dr. Ngo Duy Tan (project's member).
- Full-text photocopy of 01 article.
-A copy of official letter accepting valid application issued by the National Office Of Intellectual Property Of Vietnam - Ministry of Science and Technology.
|Research region|| |
Application of solar power generation monitoring system at Alphabet Company, 167-3 Loc Vuong, Nam Dinh city, Nam Dinh.
|Images of project|| |