|1H Building, 18 Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Cau Giay district, Ha Noi, Vietnam
|Director: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pham Thi Hong Minh
|Vice Directors: Prof. Nguyen Manh Cuong |
Dr. Do Huu Nghi
Dr. Pham Minh Quan
No. of Decree: 65/CT dated March 05, 1990.
By: Prime Minister.
Signed by: Government of Vietnam
| || || |
|1H Building, 18 Hoang Quoc Viet Street, Cau Giay district, Ha Noi, Vietnam |
|Tel: 024. 37916851 |
|Fax: 024. 37564390 |
|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Website: inpc.ac.vn |
|Director: ||Assoc.Prof. Dr. Pham Thi Hong Minh |
|Vice Directors: ||Prof. Nguyen Manh Cuong |
| ||Dr. Do Huu Nghi |
| ||Dr. Pham Minh Quan |
|SCIENTIFIC COUNCIL |
Chairman: Professor, Dr. Le Mai Huong
Vice President: Prof. Dr. Pham Quoc Long
Vice President: Professor, Dr. Nguyen Manh Cuong
Council Secretary: Associate Professor, Dr. Nguyen Thi Hong Van
Commissioner: Prof.Dr. Hoang Thanh Huong; Prof.Dr. Nguyen Xuan Nguyen; Prof.Dr. Ngo Kim Chi; Prof.Dr. Le Minh Ha; Prof.Dr. Pham Thi Hong Minh; Dr. Luu Van Chinh; Dr. Le Thi Phuong Quynh; Dr. Do Huu Nghi; Dr. Le Huu Cuong; Dr. Tran Thi Nhu Hang; Dr. Nguyen Phi Hung; Dr. Doan Lan Phuong; Dr. Le Tat Thanh; Dr. Tran Thi Thu Thuy; Dr. Ha Viet Hai
|FUNCTIONS AND TASKS |
Functions: Basic research, baseline surveys, technology development and training of highly qualified personnel in the field of natural products chemistry and other areas in accordance with relevant legislation.
|ORGANIZATIONS || ||HUMAN RESOURCES |
- Administration office
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Bio-Chemitry Agriculture and Essential Oils Laboratory
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Laboratory
- Organic-Bio Chemistry Laboratory
- Experimental Biology Laboratory
- Bioactive Compounds Laboratory
- Technological and Chemical Equipment Laboratory
- Research and Development on Natural Resources Processing Laboratory
- Organic Synthesize Laboratory
- Centre of Environmental Chemistry (CTC)
- Centre for Development of Environmental Technologies and Materials
- Center of Development and Research Natural Products
- Centre of Chemical Plant and Biomedical Nanotechnology
| || |
|Total: 91 |
- Professor: 01
- Associate Professor: 06
- Doctor of Science:
- Doctors: 26
- Masters: 19
- Bachelors: 36
- Other: 03
- Natural Products Chemistry: Identify, research for bioactive compounds from land, marine and micro-organisms; convert and synthesize them into high valued products for serving in pharmaceutical industry, agriculture and exportation. Analyze natural materials and synthesize, analyze structure of natural compounds. Research essential oils and flavor materials for the perfumery, cosmetics, food processing industries and exportation. Synthesize and biosynthesize organic compounds, especially bioactive compounds, precious flavor used in industries and exportation.
- Bio-Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry: Research and deploy methods for assessing biological activity, micro-organisms criteria and products used in food industry and cosmetic. Developing of technology for exploitation and utilization of natural resources from land, marine and micro-organisms to produce biological products, preservatives, pesticides and bio-fertilizers.
- Application and Deployment: Research technology for industries on the field of natural products chemistry, pharmaceutical industry and food industry. Research and deploy production, trading of chemical for the pharmaceutical chemistry, food industry, cosmetics, electronics industry, biofuels, agriculture, environmental protection, exploration and exploitation oil and gas. Counseling technological transfer, produce processes. Set up collaborations on the field of training experts and international co-operation.
- The Institute of Natural Products Chemistry is in charge of training post-graduate on the field of Natural Products Chemistry (Code: 62.44.27.02) under the decision 521/TTg on August 20, 1995 of Prime Minister.
During 40 years of development, the Institute has achieved glorious achievements and received many awards from Communist Party and Government like Second Class Labor Medal (2011), Ho Chi Minh Prize for Science and Technology (2003), Vietnam Woman Award (2010) and so on. The Institute is also a strong organization in mutual act ivies.
Annually, the Institute publishes hundreds of domestic and international scientific papers. Publishing dozens of monographs and textbooks. Researches and produces many products used in life.
The INPC has set up scientific cooperation and training with a lot of institutes and universities all over the world like: Russia, France, Germany, South Korea, Japan, Italy, American and so on. Besides, INPC also deploy many protocol projects between governments.
The INPC has trained successfully many PhD students each year, the Institute staffs have taught hundreds of masters and bachelors in which contribute to the training process of highly qualified human resources for the country.
|OTHER INFORMATION |
|Website: www.inpc.ac.vn |