|Project's title||Research of aplication wastewater treatment technology for traditional fish sauce production villages|
|Coordinating unit, co-chair||Research of aplication wastewater treatment technology for traditional fish sauce production villages|
|Project leader’s name||Bui Quang Minh|
|Job Title, The rank of a Professor, Academic degree||Dr|
|Project duration||01/01/2018 - 31/12/2019|
|Project’s budget||2.000.000 VND|
|Goal and objectives of the project||
- Research of application electrochemical Oxidation technology for wastewater treatment from fish sauce production process at traditional villages follow Viet Nam standard.
- Aplication of Electrochemical Oxidation technology for wastewater treatment and creative equitment system of fish sauce production process with 200 liter/hour capacity.
- Writing the operating process equitment system for application and transfer technology from fish sauce wastewater at Phu Quôc Island.
|Main results|| |
+ Theoretical results:
- Research on effect of eletrode material, the result indicate that Cu/Zn Cathode is high efficency.
- Research on influent of current dencity, the result show that the current density at 30mA/cm2 is optimal result.
- The research result show the PH8 is highest removal efficiency.
- Research on the creative of equitment electrochemical oxidation system with 200L/hour, the result at 25A current density the concentration of oganic compound reach column A QCVN/11.2015-BTNMT for wastewater dischard during 1 hour treatment.
- The project has helped 3 students successefully defend the university thesis.
- The electrochemical oxidation equitment system has been accepted by an ultility solution.
+ Applied results :
- The elechochemical oxidation equitment is lightweight, highly flexible, easy to operating, suitable for traditional villages fish sauce production with high NaCl concentration.
|Novelty and actuality and scientific meaningfulness of the results||- Performent successfully Electrochemical Oxidation Equitment system for wastewater treatment with 200L/hour capacity applying chemical oxidation process. The equitment system with advantages such as not use chemistry, not sluges, not influent by temperature.|
|Products of the project||- The Electrochemical Oxidation Equitment system with 200L/hour capacity.|
The project is high applicability and flexible for wastewater treatment contain high NaCl concentration specially wastewater from fish sauce production. Therefore,
|Images of project|| |
12th International Conference on Photonics and Applications, and 12th National Congress on Spectral Optics
Honorary Doctorate Award Ceremony of Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology for Professor Dr. Jürgen Jost, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics for Natural Sciences Leipzig, Germany